In case you are wondering where you heard this song before, it is a spoof of “Good Lovin'”. The song was first recorded in 1965 but barely made it into the top 100. In 1966 The Young Rascals (later known as the Rascals) released their version. “Good Lovin'” soared to the the top of the charts to #1 single in the USA for one week in April, 1966. There have been many covers since then, but the the most well known is likely the Grateful Dead version. It was a staple in their concert repertoire.
Ahavat Israel Am Echad B'tzelem Elokim Book Boycott Brit Milah Burial Bystanders Chesed Civil Disobedience Condemnation Conference Consciousness Raising Conversion Cronyism Cultural Exchange Dance Democracy Demonstrations Diaspora Education Egalitarian Minyan Employment Environment Ethiopians Film Food Prices Harassment Haredim HaTikva Holocaust IDF Israel K'vod HaBriyot Kashrut Kol Isha Kotel Lawsuit Liberal Judaism Lobbying Marriage Mechitza Men Micah 6:8 Mikvah Music National Service Ordination Passover Pluralism Poetry Prayer Purim RoshHaShana Shabbat Shomer Negiah Shtika K'hodaah Spoof Supreme Court Temple Mount Torah Service Trachtenberg Tzedek Tzniut Vandalism Video Vigilantism Violence Women Women in Media Yichud
- First #LGBT pride parade to be held in Be’er Sheva despite religious authorities opposition haaretz.com/israel-news/.p…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Ultra-Orthodox fashionistas combine modesty with chic al-monitor.com/pulse/en/origi… #Haredim #Israel https://t.co/oW1MYrB1A5 1 day ago
- Soldiers praying in #Jerusalem synagogue prevented from leaving by #Haredi extremist crowds ynetnews.com/articles/0,734… @SamuelSokol 1 day ago
- Reform, Conservative Movements slam PM over refusal to build #Kotel egalitarian area ynetnews.com/articles/0,734…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #Haredi parties continue war over #Shabbat construction work jpost.com/Israel-News/Ha… @jeremysharon https://t.co/JOinrFZXVv 1 day ago