In case you are wondering where you heard this song before, it is a spoof of “Good Lovin'”. The song was first recorded in 1965 but barely made it into the top 100. In 1966 The Young Rascals (later known as the Rascals) released their version. “Good Lovin'” soared to the the top of the charts to #1 single in the USA for one week in April, 1966. There have been many covers since then, but the the most well known is likely the Grateful Dead version. It was a staple in their concert repertoire.
Ahavat Israel Am Echad B'tzelem Elokim Book Boycott Brit Milah Burial Bystanders Chesed Civil Disobedience Condemnation Conference Consciousness Raising Conversion Cronyism Cultural Exchange Dance Democracy Demonstrations Diaspora Education Egalitarian Minyan Employment Environment Ethiopians Film Food Prices Harassment Haredim HaTikva Holocaust IDF Israel K'vod HaBriyot Kashrut Kol Isha Kotel Lawsuit Liberal Judaism Lobbying Marriage Mechitza Men Micah 6:8 Mikvah Music National Service Ordination Passover Pluralism Poetry Prayer Purim RoshHaShana Shabbat Shomer Negiah Shtika K'hodaah Spoof Supreme Court Temple Mount Torah Service Trachtenberg Tzedek Tzniut Vandalism Video Vigilantism Violence Women Women in Media Yichud
- LIVE: @Womenofthewall at #Kotel Rosh Hodesh Shevat #WesternWall facebook.com/womenofthewall… #Jerusalem #Israel https://t.co/MQCAzsRgmp 1 hour ago
- #ICYMI: #Shas Min. Deri says he won’t enforce law to shut mini-markets on #Shabbat timesofisrael.com/minister-says-… 14 hours ago
- #ICYMI: At Supreme Ct hearing on #Kotel, govt vows to present new plans for egalitarian prayer site by April; Refor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- .@JewishAgency reassures its Board of Governors over @MasaIsrael crisis jpost.com.ridder.co/vyEYnX #Israel #MASA @dubib 15 hours ago
- #Israel High Court demands update on upgrades to #Kotel egalitarian section jpost.com.ridder.co/O4eMZX #WesternWall 16 hours ago